Saturday 30 January 2016

Am I talking too much?..I don't think so,Nigerian football has taken the risk to find happiness


Hahaha! Those were Desmond’s words during my interview with him….he says Nigerian football has taken the risk to find happiness
In the eyes of the citizens who are their greatest fan..Speaking of the Super eagle that is!

A lot of Improvement of  The Super eagles of the 70years and Now, there has been a  tremendous change. Back then the Super eagles had just few super stars..You could easily mention them but today super eagles cannot be easily differentiated, most of them are sold to European clubs..Where they perform outstandingly well.
 
They super eagles started appearing in world competition in the 90s making their debut in d World Cup in 1994.
And since then ,they have been keen in world competition..,so much criticisms ,many people condemned the Super eagles after losing out in d Current CHAN cup which they lost to d Guineans in a 1-0 win.
Am I talking too much?..I don't think …… my point that the super eagles are on the progress, I think we should be more supportive than condemning.

 I think the coaches have more work to do than the players because majority of our players who are in the international leagues are Performing pretty well.  So I think for there to be TEAM work, they have to increase the number of times they meet to train before  any  competition and Should engage  more on friendly matches, that will help them excel both in the continent and the  world.

 GO SUPER EAGLES!!!Peter fregene, finidi George,Lawal Rigogo just to mention a few


Guys are you on this page with him on the one?
Send an email to lavivonline@gmail.com if you want share your opinion on a particular sport /club you fancy or call 0813-809-3202.....there no charges,its actually my official line.



1 comment: