Thursday 14 January 2016

Floyd Mayweather, Jr my undefeated champ


Guys these are just some fans their views not necessarily that they have the accurate records, but as fans they only see what they want to see as good qualities…..here is an interview with Biggy…will put exactly how he stated his words during the interview

"Yes! Vivien love the fact I get to talk of my person. Mayweather served two months in a Nevada jail for beating her up in 2010 for domestic violence of some sort, in 2010,his  extravagant way of life all the Bugging haha, all that is not my business, I’m actually interested in his skill as a boxer, he entertains.

Floyd Mayweather, Jr my undefeated champ. With unbeatable records, 49 wins, 26 knock out. Many Pacquiao fight was supposed to be his last fight for me. The ovation of that fight was loud and undeniable. Perhaps people still believe that fight was staged, if it was Many won't be ranting and after the fight.
 Floyd I think he is generous by saying Manny didn't get what he really deserve in their fight almost last May, they pre-agreed that the 60/40 sharing ration.
 The very talk of the that day then,…….that the fight is boring and leaves people to believe that the fight was staged and it was all about the money involve .


My take is soooooo? What if it was about the money, he still entertained us …. And his unbeaten records also has to be salvaged"

Send an email to lavivonline@gmail.com if you want share your opinion on a particular sport /club you fancy or call 0813-809-3202.....there no charges,its actually my official line.

1 comment: