Tuesday 26 January 2016

Why the love for James LeBron and Kobe Bryant?



Getting Miss Joan Wilson wasn’t easy….what a tight schedule being the head of a unit in a co-operate organization was no moi moi!..... But hey! Trust me! the first female to be interviewed on Sports got me eager to see the interview through……………………..
When I asked her why the love for James LeBron and Kobe Bryant….they are so many players in NBA….here are her reasons…….

It’s kind’a  of makes sense to me, my take is that she is woman who believes in humble beginnings, people with focus and starting young in whatever field one find his or herself.
James LeBron all the way from his home team Cleveland Cavaliers basketball team where he started, from then moved to Miami heat where he won two championship a big man (forward) in the game but can also play the point Guard position which makes him versatile. His size and speed is 1 of his much strength. His return back to Cleveland Cavaliers till present,…. for me….. it shows loyalty, didn’t forget his humble beginnings. He has more MVP awards than Kobe Bryant, he is only 31years still has time to get into that league with Kobe Bryant Who has won five championships in the L.A Lakers NBA ,he is a baller ,great legendary status…though he will be missed once he retires after this season.

Both men are focused and married to their sweethearts Savannah Brinson and Vanessa Laine Bryant respectively bearing kids together.
With a heavy sigh!..... “with my busy schedule there is really no time to watch Tv, but the highlights of sports 

I can’t miss that……funnily enough I Love men who are focused…. Maybe that’s why I get to see these two as my fav of all time”.


Send an email to lavivonline@gmail.com if you want share your opinion on a particular sport /club you fancy or call 0813-809-3202.....there no charges,its actually my official line.

4 comments:

  1. Not a fan of basketball,but nice write up joan,for a lady who ia that busy

    ReplyDelete
  2. O yeah! nice to see a woman so passionate about basketball. Now you have motivated me to start loving sports,i liked it before. Now its love.

    ReplyDelete