Sunday 10 January 2016

I am married to Arsenal….because it’s NOT like any other club


From what I understand from this club is that they don not play victim, they take accountability for their action
I am married to Arsenal….because it’s like no other club
Ikedi all the way from the UK, says Arsenal is like no other club…..take a read while he is married to this club.

* We qualified for the knockout stage of the UEFA Champions League 17 years [I.e. seasons] in a row
* We have won the FA Cup on 13 occasions [I.e. seasons] in total. The most by any club, new record
* We are the first club to win the FA Cup back to back [I.e. two seasons in a row]. New record
* We have and are continuously improving on all fronts
* We have competed superbly against the others in the 'top 4' elite of the EPL
* Boast 1 of if not the best team in Europe and/or the globe
* Top 3 richest club in Europe, [I.e. stadium gates revenue, tv rights, promotions, fortunes

The list goes on...
Impressive number of ways that I can illustrate the progress of our team
Hence, we have come thus far and attained such heights and status

In Wenger [aka Le' Professeur] we trust
.as such, he commands huge respect around the world
It is an amazing feeling to see how die-hard fans talk about their different games, the adrenaline that exudes as I go one on interview with of them.
I sure did learn one or two things each time I’m this topic with them….just take a read as Moyo Ogunjale puts on his cap with his favorite Club.
While Vincent was on about Wenger, Arsenal another fan interrupted saying the issue with the club is that the coach Arsenal Wenger should leave the scene& make another way for another manager to manage the club so we can see what becomes of the club.

And here is the twist, another fan of the club opposes his fellow fan say; Maxwell says:..
The issue with the club is that the coach Arsenal Wenger should leave the scene& make another way for another manager to manage the club so we can see what becomes of the club.


Send an email to lavivonline@gmail.com if you want share your opinion on a particular sport /club you fancy or call 0813-809-3202.....there no charges,its actually my official line.

1 comment:

  1. Why did he not put his face like all the people you interviewed

    ReplyDelete