Monday 25 January 2016

At a point it seems you want to faint.


My interview Kingsley Obedioso was quite a interesting piece…..first was his energy and passion…he actually demonstrated the push up in his suite without minding getting stained……I leave him he would go on and on, he almost stripped off his shirt to show me his sexy body….but I had to dive into the interview mood.

Most people call it press up………Man! I love the push up, it makes me fill good! Its one of they easiest exercise movement I know.

I had to make researches to understand the power of this push up. It is compound exercise ,keeps the body fit,helps the heart. Its an effective cardiovascular exercise which supports the heart and promotes the reduction of the stored body fat.
Nelson Mandela every morning he does push up which helped his mental and psychological state while the prison

It stretches my biceps and back muscles… as a result it gives me a sexy look. It increases testosterone and reduce osteoporosis development according to my research. It improves posture and a fame muscle


Send an email to lavivonline@gmail.com if you want share your opinion on a particular sport /club you fancy or call 0813-809-3202.....there no charges,its actually my official line.

1 comment: