Sunday 17 January 2016

It is remaining small for me to hug a transformer


It is remaining small for me to hug a transformer because my club has not been doing well lately
Some interviews just makes me eager to keep interviewing .This particular Chelsea  fan- Matthew Philip-Awolu had an hour with me before boarding to the UK, he wanted to talk more on the latest  development of football game so far…he went on to talk about;

1.The introduction of goal line technology
2. The commercialization of the game.
3. The fluidity and technicalities involves during play……but I had to lure him back to the focus on his club…with a sad face he “I don’t watch other matches as much as I used…..whenever I watch my club play, It is remaining small for me to hug a transformer because of their poor performance on the pitch…………..but his eyes lite up the little corner as his hopeful as loyal fan as he gave a heavy sigh as he concludes saying

"Chelsea is currently going through dreadful moments, which is normal for every team. Beginning with the sacking of Eva Caniero the first team doctor, Jose mourinho comments on the FA, and then terminating his treatment of some of the team's senior players. These series of events led to a "palpable discord" between the players and the manager, thus affecting teams performance on the field of player.
However, since the sacking of Jose Mourinho there has been a rebirth as some of the key players have suddenly found their feet. Most notably, Diego Costa,  amongst other.
Therefore, having emerged unbeaten in about 5 consecutive games so far, the Chelsea faithful can finally breathe hope as the second half of the season commences.



Send an email to lavivonline@gmail.com if you want share your opinion on a particular sport /club you fancy or call 0813-809-3202.....there no charges,its actually my official line.


2 comments: