Sunday 10 January 2016

My experience with Uber cab round Lagos to see ardent sports fans


Boy! The traffic on the 22nd of December 2015 was no joke; gridlock almost every entrance in Lagos both the Island and the Mainland.
Driving for me was a nightmare, back pain, hurting feet from break pad to parking pad……phew! Memories of when I started driving 2001 still in school back then, I always excited to drive around, tipping our driver with my pocket money was no problem for me out all..Just for him to let me drive back home …..hahaha! naughty right, or when I would beg my mum to be her driver for a day or beg her to let take the car to friend party…..as I thought of these sweet memory I begin to wonder if these traffic was like this back then….hell no! wouldn’t dare think of learning how to drive talkl ess of begging my mum to give a car…………………in the midst of reminiscing……there must be a way around these next time…
I thought several ways and I remember jumbling to an advert on Google….click here to get around Lagos with the push of a button, cheaper than the normal cabs &they will be at your door step in 2minutes….hmm!

Being the business developer that I am…any way to get things done effectively with minimum expense........

I quickly took a read ………… That was how driving turned around for me, being chauffeur driven in a very convenient way…the driver was well mannered, no interruption, he didn’t even collect a tip when I tried to give him for his effort…..so I get to work at it best environment….I call it mobile office especially the days I don’t want to drive myself.

Who would have thought…if not for the few days I had to go round interviewing sports fans I would not have discovered this new adventure.

Thought I shared this with y’all in case you need one..I also learnt you can make good extra cash if you want to partner with them involving your personal car etc.

Hey guys! Do let us know your experience! Was it easy, fast& convenient? what is it like?.

You need an interview on sports,any sports at all& you want to share…send us an email on vivsportsfan@gmail.com

Send an email to lavivonline@gmail.com if you want share your opinion on a particular sport /club you fancy or call 0813-809-3202.....there no charges,its actually my official line.






3 comments:

  1. If you say they are reliable,I might try them,Nigerian cabs are not organised.Lets see if there be any difference with this one.

    ReplyDelete