Thursday 18 February 2016

They tried but their water pass their garri-he so in love with PSG with the Tuesday match


The title above Lol……that is Mr. Richards way of describing two days match Chelsea versus PSG match. My interview with him was another experience I wont forget,he was such a comedian…I laughed almost throughout my one on one talk with him.

“Paris Saint-Germain….the name alone is off the hook for me.So Tuesday's match got me real excited…my next love PSG

Unbeaten, topping in Paris since the league has been in a existence in Paris, on Tuesday their home play ..PSG versus Chelsea…… proved that for me.
O! Chelsea, they messed me up…anyway who can blame them, when PSG defense is too strong. You can imagine David  Lewis being bought from Chelsea for £50million,my love for this club has escalated.. ’the most expensive defense in the world’

Not because of  the last they played with Chelsea, PSG are relentless spirit players, they can play for a week without getting tired…that is how I describe the league.

8.45pm 16th of February the moment of truth PSG proved the relentless spirit as they won the home match 2-1,thumbs up to strong defenders….I believe the same energy will be displayed as they go to England next.

David Luiz, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Calvary Matuidi, Marco Verratti,the gave me tears of joy…I had to buy drinks for four Chelsea fans to cheer them up who after the match …to show my excited and console them at same time…….. up!up! PSG 

 

 

Send an email to lavivonline@gmail.com if you want share your opinion on a particular sport /club you fancy or call 0813-809-3202.....there no charges,its actually my official line.

 


1 comment: