Monday 15 February 2016

It’s a game for the rich,I have met who is who in this game-My experience with golfing



Everyday my interview with people get more and more interesting,for the first time my candidate says she doesn’t want her phot or name to appear all over the world, but she is more than happy to talk about this beautiful game of her…..
Take a read……

My love for golf was as a result of my boss’s interest in it,she is known as NO Mercy..she took it as a hobby and right now one will think she is what she does for a living because she is so good that my love grew drastically, that I have become an addict to the game.
It is a game that has made me more focus and paying attention to the littlest detail to almost everything in my personal and professional  life.

My favourite , the handicap qualities (the less handicap I get the better I become) someone with six handicap is better than the other person with 12 handicap, which qualifies you to travel round the world.
A round of golf can take one and half hours   if one is good. There are nine holes one has to go through, the more you get to finishing the holes ,the tougher it becomes.
Since I started playing golf I’m hardly sick because it stretches the lungs and shoulders   as I take a swing, especially  when having the first swing into a hole.

The first time I played I took medication because I had to walk for three hours under the sun,which have never done before, but as time went by I became good, all my interest was to win and win.
As you play the pain on the shoulder and lungs ease off. For those who have “praise the lord arms” they need to take part in this game it will tone their arms.

Also it’s a game of the rich; I have met who is who in the course of this game.
If I can do it,you too can….give it a try


Send an email to lavivonline@gmail.com if you want share your opinion on a particular sport /club you fancy or call 0813-809-3202.....there no charges,its actually my official line.

1 comment:

  1. Why is the person not wanting to be known,pls vivien come and interview me,i want my picture shown to the world,i am proud of my beauty and intelligence

    ReplyDelete