Sunday 7 February 2016

10!11!9 best attack squad in the world…I’m in love but not gay




Jacob is one of those fans that cannot find any wrong in Barcelona…..so I came up with a scale with the interview……..concentrated more on his Wow moments…..that was one of the ways I could manage to squeeze just a little fault his club.


I love everybody in the club, weird abi! But no one   annoys me I swell, with other clubs,there some matches you will be watching and you are cursing the hell out off the players…but in Barcelona its different.. Attackers,Midfielders,Defenders and Goal Keepers all top notch!
It is the best football club in the World because they play the best attacking football
The combination of their strikers…the way they score goals…the best word to describe it is that the score beautiful goal


I could not eat after inter Milan knocked us out in 2010, my man then was  Josep Guardiola the coach ..……the very man who improved on their attacking skills. He is about the best coach in the world right now.
The next year, 2011 they made a great come back ,that is why I’m saying they are the best in the world
Not so happy about their defense, quite week, the need to strengthen their defense is of high demand to avoid our…opponent scoring goals. To avoid being caught awareness with count attack……

Hahahaha!!!! Who notice his word ---our opponent….Jacob he is really a fan.

Send an email to lavivonline@gmail.com if you want share your opinion on a particular sport /club you fancy or call 0813-809-3202.....there no charges,its actually my official line.

1 comment: