Tuesday 16 February 2016

I am in between Nadal and Serena in my own world

Gush! It took an hour to get to the new Shoprite to get some groceries at Jakande when this young man Mr. Akanbi Joseph met me, he was once working with Vical travels and Tour ltd but now he the branch manager with wakanow  at the new shoprite

His love for Lawn Tennis is out passion, he derives pleasure in watching the game, he gives thumbs to Rafael Nadal for his passion and being calculating in the game. A lesson I have taken to heart do apply on my business, which has given promotion within six months.

When I ever I play the game it develops my brain as it helps me to know how to pick the ball before it lands which helps my mathematical skill, it has strengthen my muscles. Keeps me fit.
Another great person I watch most times is Serena Williams, she is full of energy, very skilful in her match. She is an interesting lady to watch.

I used to compare Serena and Venus Williams, but have come to understand in games individuals have a technique unique to them. What works for Serena might not work for Venus even though it’s the same game they are on. Though they apply same principle which the game entails. For example   Serena’s energy from the beginning of the game is total different from that of Serena.

When I play, I try as much as possible to apply her skills,that of Nadal,but in the end… its all me,I’m caught in between them in my mind, that why  hardly loose a friendly match with my friends..its a hobby I enjoying playing of watching any day.

Send an email to lavivonline@gmail.com if you want share your opinion on a particular sport /club you fancy or call 0813-809-3202.....there no charges,its actually my official line.


1 comment: