Sunday 6 March 2016

pep guardiola, he plays Arsenal style


My interview with Arinze was unadulterated….

“Okay Viv,I’ve seen there  are many Arsenal fans on this page but I still want to air my own view
Mesut ozil as a midfielder is my crush if there’s anything like that in terms of admiring a fellow man who passes flawlessly, almost 100%

Thierry Henry, is the greatest Arsenal legend, he is a play maker
 Arsenal sign Thierry Henry on a two-month loan from New York Red Bulls just to score, he is proflic player.

Wenger needs to leave Arsenal for good, as for me it will be better, since 9years no silver wear
He should be replaced with pep guardiola, he plays Arsenal style, he wins trophies any club he coaches”

Remember these are individual opinions

Send an email to lavivonline@gmail.com if you want  to share your opinion on a particular sport /club you fancy or call 0813-809-3202.....there no charges,its actually my official line.



Credit Source 
Online


No comments:

Post a Comment