Friday 18 March 2016

A match leaves Haydn Peacock’s penis torn



The 23 year old Haydn Peacock,rugby player of French team AS Carcassonne suffered a rae injury during the match with St Esteve Catalans Dragons sometime in February.
Take a read at his caption.

 "The pain was all right and then at halftime I was like, I’ve got to have a look, I checked on it and the skin is half ripped off and I was like, ‘Shit, where’s the doctor? Where’s the doctor?’ "
The doctor sent him to a clinic that night to be treated. Peacock showed his teammates the damage to laughs all around and said he had to "strap it up" for the next game.

"#rugbyleague is definitely not a sport I recommend," he wrote in an Instagram post featuring the photo. "11 stitches later for the little fella but she'll be right." He could play with a protective cup in order to avoid such injuries but he says it impedes his ability to run
.


Credit Source 
Online

No comments:

Post a Comment