Monday 3 December 2012

Premier League star uses cash instead of toilet roll to wipe his buttock after using the gents


Ridgewell one of the premier League stars who earned £20,000 a week was seen in a photo where he used money as a toilet roll as a joke to wind up a friend

That photo was taken in the bathroom of Ridgewell’s home worth  £1.5million in Barnt Green, Birmingham

Here was a statement of his apology  “The photo was taken in the privacy of my home around eight months ago as a joke to wind up a mate, who I had just won a personal bet with”. “I only intended him to see the photo but now it’s public, I can understand how it will be viewed. I am sorry for any offence it causes”.

I wonder if he is going to lose some fans over this.



Credit Source
Online


UK SUN

No comments:

Post a Comment